Dragonfly Paradigm was born out of a desire to build the type of community that I so desperately wanted when I was growing up with a bilateral cleft lip and palate.
It is the mission of Dragonfly Paradigm to be a source of support for members of the the cleft community and share resilience building resources, strategies, tools, and tips.
Whether you are a cleft affected individual or a parent or caregiver of a cleft affected child, Dragonfly Paradigm is here for you wherever you may be on your cleft journey.
If you are a member of the cleft community, looking for connection with others that truly understand what the cleft journey is like, then you are in the right place.
Here are just a few of the topics Vickie covers within this community.
- Meeting Others in the Cleft Community
- A Safe Space to Share Your Feelings
- How to Deal With Bullying
- Building Trust Between You and Your Child
- Recognizing Warning Signs of Dangerous Coping Mechanisms
- Finding Ways to Boost Confidence and Self Esteem
- Empower Your or Your Child to Ask For Help
- Building A Positive Self-Image
- How to Talk About Your Facial Difference With Others
- Setting Appropriate Boundaries
Check Out My Most Recent Guest Podcast Appearance
What Dragonfly Paradigm Offers
Take a look at the various way you can connect with Vickie and others in the cleft community.
- In Person Events
- Raising Resilient Children Online Program
- Experience a transformative journey in parenting through my unique framework—the nine building blocks of emotional resilience. Empower your kids to thrive while nurturing deeper family connections on this self-paced, insightful path.
Reach out to inquire on booking Vickie for your event.
Topics can include the following, or ask about a custom topic:
- Building Your Own Skills of Resilience
- Setting Boundaries Over What You Share about Your Cleft
- Helping Your Child Talk About Their Facial Difference
- Helping Your Child Build Their Skills of Resilience
- Compassionate Communication (for parents and medical professionals)
The Woman Behind Dragonfly Paradigm:
Vickie Stolle is the founder of the company Dragonfly Paradigm – A Cleft Resilience Community. She is a writer, speaker, pianist, general aviation pilot, relentless list maker, book lover, strategy builder, and is also a woman born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. Vickie knows from firsthand experience the emotional challenges one goes through living with a facial difference. As a result, she has built a community wherein she shares strategies and tools for building and maintaining emotional resilience for cleft affected individuals as well as parents and caregivers of cleft affected children.
Featured Brands Vickie Has Worked With